- Cut the mushrroms into 1/4 inch dice
- Wash the shrimp and pat them dry and cut them into 1/4 inch dice
- Bring the stock to a boil in a small saucepan
- Add the soy sauce, salt and cornstarch misture
- Cook the sauce till it is thick and clear
- Set a 12 inch wok or 8 inch skillet on oven, heat for 30 seconds
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of oil for another 30 seconds,swirl the oil in the pan
- Add shrimp and stir fry for 1 minute until they are firm and show light pink. Transfer them to a plate
- Beat eggs in a bowl until well combined
- Add cooked shrimp and mushrooms to the eggs
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat to low, pour 1/4 cup of egg mixture, cook undisturbed for 1 minute till lightly browned
- Turn the pancake over and cook for the another minute.
- Set the pancack aside warm
- Following the same procedure to make pancack until egg mixture run out
- Pour the sauce over the pancack and serve.